Welcome to our Raise Craze fundraiser!
The Raise Craze fundraiser represents Bagley PTA’s largest fundraising effort of the year. This year we are piloting this new unique fundraiser to raise money for our school while making an impact in our community. During this fundraiser, students ask friends and family for donations via the online Raise Craze platform while paying it forward serving others. What a great way for us to teach our students the importance of kindness and gratitude while raising much needed funds. Students will spend time serving, not selling! View our flyer on Where does the money go?
Registration Link: my.raisecraze.com/ARN24BM
1. Enter your student’s name
2. Select at least 5 Acts of Kindness
3. Enter 5 or more email addresses of potential supporters. Raise Craze will send all emails, reminders and thank you notes. Emails will never be shared with third parties or used for marketing.
- Raise Craze – Get Started, final
- Raise Craze School-wide AOK’s, final
- Direct Give Pledge Form 2018-19
AT A GLANCE:
- Dates: March 13 – March 31
- Our Goal: $55,000
Every student can participate in Raise Craze by completing Acts of Kindness (AOK) so we’re aiming for 100% participation.
We are excited to see all the ways our students choose to serve others!
Joe and Lauren Linscheid
Raise Craze Co-Chairs