The Daniel Bagley Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is a 100% voluntary committee of parents, staff, and neighbors working together to enhance the success of our vibrant school. The PTA’s goal is to have all Daniel Bagley families and staff registered as members. Participation is open to parents, relatives, teachers, staff and/or any community member. A strong PTA membership helps us receive grants and successfully market our school.
Mission and Vision
The mission of the Daniel Bagley PTA is to enhance the academic, social, and emotional experience of all students; develop activities that foster a sense of community; and encourage engagement among students, parents, teachers, staff and administrators. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
For the PTA Standing Rules, please click here.
Goals of the Daniel Bagley PTA
- Raise funds to support our school.
- Allocate these funds in accordance with the Bagley PTA membership’s priorities.
- Develop fun events that build community.
- Support forums that facilitate communication (Buzz newsletter, PTA meetings, Parent Education Forums).
- Offer ways for our community to be involved and engaged in our school.
- 2017-2018 Approved Budget
- 2016-2017 Approved Budget
- 2016 Budget Survey Recap
- 2016 Budget Survey Results
- 2015-2016 Approved Budget
- Special Initiatives Grant Proposal (PDF)
- Special Initiatives Grant Proposal (Word)
2016-2017 PTA Officers
How to Join the PTA
It is easy to Join the DBE PTA. Simply click here Here and fill out the form.
We will have 4 full membership meetings this year. The first is Thursday, September 22nd, 6:30-8:30 in the cafeteria. There is no need to be a PTA member to attend. Everyone is welcome: parents, guardians, friends, and neighbors.