Daniel Bagley’s Free Money Program earns more than $10,000 a year for our PTA. The best part about the Free Money program is that it is for shopping that you do anyway. Here are some ways that you can help:
Collect for Us
Please put the following in the Free Money bins located at the entrance to school:
- Campbell’s Labels for Education
By first clicking on these links, DBE will earn a percentage of your purchases. This really adds up!
Swipe Your Loyalty Cards
- Register your loyalty cards and swipe them every time you shop:
- Safeway Club Card – register on www.escrip.com and www.elabelsforeducation.com
- Bartell’s “B” Caring Card – register on www.escrip.com
- QFC Advantage Card – register on www.elabelsforeducation.com
- Fred Meyer – register on https://www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards
Use Scrip Cards
Scrip cards are just like gift cards. Daniel Bagley PTA buys them at a discount from the retailers and sells them to our families at face value. The difference (between 1% and 18%) is what the Free Money Program earns.
- PCC Cards – We sell $20 PCC gift cards; the These cards are rechargeable at the PCC register, so that we can earn Free Money all year long!
- Scrip Now! – Register at www.shopwithscrip.com to purchase ScripNow! vouchers from hundreds of retailers that are available instantly. You can use these in stores or online.
Thanks for your help! Every little bit counts and can help us reach our overall goal. Please contact me with any questions!.
Renee Baar, Free Money Coordinator.