We are selling the same great quality wreaths, garland and swag again this year. The Evergreen Sale is a substantial fundraiser for our school. For each $25 wreath we sell, approximately $14 is donated back to Daniel Bagley. Our goal this year is to have every child at Bagley sell at least one wreath. That would equal almost $6,000 for the PTA! Wow!
Please fill out the order form with your orders and return to the school with all payment by November 5th. You can download the order form here: http://www.danielbagleypta.org/PTA_DOCUMENTS/pdf_content/2014EVERGREEN.pdf
Some important points on ordering:
- Please write the student’s name at the bottom of the order form.
- If ordering a wreath to be shipped, please also fill out the “2014 Gift Wreath Shipping Form.”
- Orders and payments can be turned in to your teacher (through kid folders) or in the Evergreen Folder in the PTA closet (which is in the office).
- Please have all orders in by November 5th. All payments are due at the time of order.
Wreaths will be available for pickup December 3rd, 4th & 5th. Times will be posted at the school and on the V-list.
- Thank you for all your help in raising money to benefit our wonderful school!